Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Publix

Here is my list for Publix this week, I'm going shopping tonight so I'll post my total savings later!
Because the Southern Savers sight is copy righted, I can't copy and paste from it (it specifically asks you not to!). I'm going to list what I'm buying and where the coupon can be found, if you want to know prices or get any printable coupons you'll have to refer to southern savers.

Buy one get one deals:

Yoplait Yo-Plus or Fiber One Yogurt 4 pk - SS 6/07 OR printable.

General Mills Cereals: Lucky Charms, Cookie Crisp, Kix, Reese’s Puffs, Golden Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch -Several printable coupons AND SS 5/31. I'm using the coupons from 5/31 plus I printed 2 for Reese's Puffs and 1 for Lucky Charms. Combining the two coupons makes the cereal 1.60 a box!

Kellogg’s Frosted or Unfrosted Mini Wheats 18 oz -Only printable.

Old El Paso Dinner Kits -Great Publix coupon in SS 6/14. If you get 4 Sunday papers you can use all 4 of these coupons. I'm buying 4 dinner kits and 2 things of ground beef.

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams -Only printable.

Starbucks Ice Cream 16 oz -Free plus overage in SS 6/21!

Edwards Single Pies - SS 6/14.

Bic Razors - SS 6/7 This is an awesome deal! With coupons they come out to .75 each!

Right Guard - SS 5/17.

Lysol Bathroom Cleaner - SS 6/7, this same add came out a couple of weeks ago too, but I can't remember the exact date.

Other good deals (these items are on sale):

Planters nuts - Only printable
Crisco Canola Oil - RP 5/17 or 6/7 (sorry I can't remember which stack I got mine from!).
Solo Paper Plates - Once again I forget which stack I pulled this one from, but it's for 1.00 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment