Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Introduction...

Hi ladies! First I want to give credit to Diana for coming up with the idea for this blog. She asked me if I would post my shopping list each week so everyone can see which coupons are available in our area (since the inserts are regional). I would like to take this blog one step further. Last night Diana called me to tell me about a deal she discovered at CVS that was not advertised (if you use pads and you have the P&G insert from 6/7 you can get a box of Always Pads for .99! I'll post the full details in the next post!), then Jennifer sent me a message about a hidden freebie at Publix. This got me thinking that we need a place to post these finds so we can all benefit. So here is what I'm asking for, if anyone finds a good deal call or email me and I will post about it. Also, since we all buy different things from the grocery store, when I post my shopping lists if there are things you have on your list that I don't please leave a comment with your extras. I think if we work together we'll never miss a deal again! Let the savings begin!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this for us. I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I can't wait for us to work together and get a bunch of cheap and free stuff. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, I am so glad you are doing this!! Thanks Diane!!

    ReplyDelete