Monday, June 29, 2009

Publix List

There are some really good deals at Publix this week! Remember: go to Southern Savers to get any printable coupons on my list. Also, keep in mind that I shop at the Publix on the corner of Beville and Clyde Morris. Here's what I'm getting:

B1G1
-Oscar Mayer Franks -$1.00/2 SS 6/21
-Kraft BBQ - FREE with -.75/1 SS 6/14
-Post Cereal - With the $2.00 printable coupon, you'll get 2 boxes for .19!!! I was able to print 3 coupons from one computer, and since we have 2 computers I got 6 coupons! So I'm buying 6 boxes for .57!!!
-Land O Lakes Butter Spread - Another printable that makes it .79 for 2. I printed 4 coupons from one computer.
-Kraft Velvetta - $1.00 printable. You can only print one per computer.
-Arm & Hammer toothpaste - I got 2 -$1.00 printables from one computer.
-Kotex Liners - I have a B1G1 coupon that Publix sent me because I'm in the baby club. You can combine a B1G1 sale with a B1G1 coupon and get 3 for free!

Other Deals
-Sara Lee Desserts are 50% off and there are -$1.00 coupons in RP 6/7. Last time this combo made the Bites .99 each and the Simply Sweets .69 each.
-Birds Eye veggies are also 50% off and last week there was a blinkie that had -$1.00/2. I'm not sure if the blinkie is still there, but it's worth checking out!
-Bertolli Skillet Dinners are $4.99 -$1.25 RP 6/7
-Nature Valley Granola Bars are on sale for $2.00 each. There is a -.75/2 SS 5/31. If you buy the granola bars you can also get -$1.00 yoplait yogurt from SS 6/14. You can use one yogurt coupon for every box of granola bars you buy. The yogurt coupon does not say you have to buy a specific number of yogurts so here is my plan: Buy 4 boxes granola bars, 4 single yogurts (which are less than $1.00 each), use 2 .75/2 granola coupons and 4 $1.00 off yogurt coupons. This should make the yogurt free plus overage! I'll let you know if this works!
-Hamburger Helper isn't on sale but I have a coupon for .75/3 SS 5/31 AND coupons for $1.00 off ground beef wyb Hamburger Helper SS 6/14. So I'm going to buy 3 boxes of Hamburger Helper and get $3.00 off 3 packages ground beef.
-I'm also going to use my rain check for Bic Razors that I got last week and get 8 packs for .75 each!

-One A Day vitamins are on sale for $6.99 - My dad gets these for cost at his work so I'm all stocked up! If anyone wants my coupons (-$2.00 SS 6/14) for these just let me know!

That's it! If there is anything your getting that I'm not please leave a comment so everyone else will know! I'm probably not going shopping until tomorrow, but I'll post my results once I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment