Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Publix list.

Another short week at Publix. Now that I'm stocked up on a lot of stuff I'm pickier on what I buy.

Pop Secret SS 6/14
Hunts Tomato Sauce - No coupon, but at B1G1 it's a good price!
Pillsbury Refrigerated Bread Products SS 5/31 (Biscuits are $1.00 each at Walmart)
NY Garlic Bread SS 5/17
Band-aids - Great deal if you have the Green Advantage Buy Flyer and inserts from SS 6/28 and RP 5/17. I got 3 boxes of bandaids for .07, this deal also includes Neosporin and Benadryl cream so I got a couple of each of those for a good price.
Glad trash bags - get both of the printables from southern savers and a box is only 1.69.

I'm going to look through the store flyers I got in the paper today and see if there are any other deals for this week. I'll let you know if I find any!

No comments:

Post a Comment