Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Kmart is doubling coupons this week!!!

Thanks to Vanessa for the heads up on this one! If you go to Kmart this week they will double your coupons up to $2.00, so if you have any coupons that are already worth more than $2.00 those won't double. The Kmart ad says you have to spend a minimum of $25 in order for your coupons to double, but I only had $6.00 worth of merchandise and the register doubled my coupons! I got an awesome deal on Cheerios tonight! The Cheerios are on sale 4 for $6.00 and there are -$1.00 wyb 2 boxes of Cheerios coupons in SS 6/28 (I think that's the right insert). I had four of these coupons and thought my total would be $4.00 for 4 boxes, but the register doubled my coupons and my total was $2.00! The ad also says if you buy more than 4 boxes the price changes to 4 for $10. I bought 8 boxes, so I asked the cashier to ring them up separately (4 at a time) to get the $6.00 sale price. It worked and I got 8 boxes of Cheerios for only $4.00!!! I REALLY don't need cereal right now, but I couldn't pass on such a good price! FYI: Kmart will not give out rain checks this week, and they are not restocking their shelves while the double coupon deal is going on, so go soon! Also, Vanessa told me that Kmart's prices are higher than Walmart so not everything is a good deal, even with doubled coupons.

I may go back for one more deal: Cheerios snack mix 2 for $5.00 -.50/1 SS 6/14, doubled it would be 2 for $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment